Sunday, December 12, 2010

“An Empty Stomach is an Empty Brain”



"an empty stomach is an empty brain"
I can still remember what my teacher in college always told us whenever we are having an exam. "Guys make sure that your stomachs are full before going to here because, “an empty stomach is an empty brain”. The quote was absolutely right and I agree with it. The fact that your stomach is empty is the more chance that you can think very well because the focus of your brain is into your empty stomach which is aching and craving for food. Having a full stomach most of the time gives you a full focus and concentration of whatever you are doing. On my part as a blogger and web addict I always want to have snacks on my side while blogging or doing something in the web. I usually write and post article that’s why I need a full focus into it and I'm always eating something. This is also the main reason why I gain weight. “an empty stomach is an empty brain” is not only applicable to blogger's or students; it is applicable in any position or profession. But as usual not all the foods are good to your health to much salt, cholesterol and other substances can harm your health that’s why you should be careful of what to take or not  and the amount of food. There are lots of food recipes throughout the internet which can help you choosing the right foods for you. So feed your stomach and feed your brain :).

No comments:

Post a Comment